Get the Browns on the Phone Now!!!

Jeezy Fanatic

Would do it in an instant. Is there a possibility, maybe even a likelihood, that we never get anything out of him? Sure. 

But there’s also a possibility we get one of the 5 most explosive receivers in football for a drastically reduced price. When he’s even remotely locked in, he’s dominant. Uncoverable. 

The one thing standing between our offense and the potential to be really elite is the lack of one truly game-breaking WR. Especially once Guice gets back next year. Add Josh Gordon and we’re a force anytime he’s on the field. 

I would go as high as a 4th rounder. I don’t think I could go higher for a guy who is more likely to play 0 games than 16 in any given season. But the upside is outrageous and that’s kinda the point of stockpiling all those comp picks — try to hit on some really efficient mega-upside type value.  

One major concern I have: how fast can he pick up the playbook? More accurately, can he hunker down and study it without getting distracted so he can get up to speed that much faster? Since the Redskins have such an early bye, it will be a bit tough to get him serious reps in practice after getting the playbook.

34 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Going to the Pats. 1500 yard receiving season incoming

For a 5th round pick. With protection in the form of a late-round pick if he isn’t the roster for 10 games. 

I would have done that deal so fast their heads would have spun.

Archived