The Dawg Pound Introduction Thread

zelbell

Name:  Kev

Current Location:  Brentwood, England

Hometown:  Wickford, England

Occupation or school/area of study:  Writer

Nicknames:  Ron, Barkey

Interests besides football: West Ham United, reading, writing

Your Dream Dinner: Bobby Moore, Isaac Newton, Shakespeare, Charlie Chaplin, Charles Dickens

Favorite Food: Burgers, Sushi, Thai, anything

Favorite Movies: Groundhog Day, Back to the Future, JFK, Almost Famous

Favorite TV Shows: Fringe, Breaking Bad, Dexter (until it got awful), Redzone, Last Week Tonight, GOT

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: We Are Scientists, The National, Oasis, Rage Against the Machine, Vaughan Williams

5 favorite albums of all-time: With Love and Squalor - We Are Scientists , What's the Story Morning Glory - Oasis , Funeral - Arcade Fire, Boxer - The National, Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Josh Gordon

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Joe Thomas

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Doug Flutie

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: 

Edited by Mega Ron
awful spelling
  • Like 5

Just now, Mega Ron said:

Thanks @Kiwibrown

In my job I often have to wait for most of the day for my colleagues over the pond to wake up. I guess that's going to be the case here too.

Yeah, when I getup I am dissapointed if people haven't said either; some good lols; or something reasonably insightful. 

Welcome to the board @Mega Ron! Feel free to post your thoughts. I for the life of me wonder why “foreigners” would root for the hapless Browns. But still glad to have you. Can’t lie gives me a sense of pride. Always looking for good people to go to war with. As long as you’re not as bad as that @poorbytehshore cat we’re good. 

5 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Welcome to the board @Mega Ron! Feel free to post your thoughts. I for the life of me wonder why “foreigners” would root for the hapless Browns. But still glad to have you. Can’t lie gives me a sense of pride. Always looking for good people to go to war with. As long as you’re not as bad as that @poorbytehshore cat we’re good. 

Thanks @Bonanza23.

A lifetime of supporting West Ham United has prepared me to go all in with following the Browns.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

Ok there is a dude in a #3 Jersey that says bucket head. @Bucketheadsdad is that your son?

It better not be. He goes to college at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy New York. He was bugging me tonight for a cable information to allow him to watch the game on his computer.It better not be. He goes to college at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy New York. He was bugging me tonight for a cable information to allow him to watch the game on his computer.

4 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

It better not be. He goes to college at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy New York. He was bugging me tonight for a cable information to allow him to watch the game on his computer.It better not be. He goes to college at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy New York. He was bugging me tonight for a cable information to allow him to watch the game on his computer.

You don’t say.  You don’t say.

• Like 1