BDL 2018 Week 2: Singapore Sentinels @ Hawaii Nightmarchers

Whicker

Singapore Sentinels @ Hawaii Nightmarchers  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Hawaii Nightmarchers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2018 at 04:00 PM

I'm going Singapore.

I think Hawaii gets shredded. They're down to two edge rushers as has already been established. Roquan is going to be a great player, but he struggled in his first start and neither Whitehead or Marshall is playing anything more than average. Heyward and Lattimore are not the Heyward and Lattimore of last year. Karl Joseph has played all of 10 snaps this year and has yet to record a traditional stat. Hawaii has the offensive weapons to engage in a shootout, but the pass rush of Singapore stops a couple of drives and that's enough.

Nice for Jimmy G to earn his first BDL victory. It’s the hardest one.

Also, SirA, the James Connor story is nice but Kareem Hunt is your best RB and I’m not sure it’s close until Bell gets back. Start him before it costs you.

Had Hawai'i been able to rotate DE, I would have gone with them.

They had a great game plan, and I think they would have won.  However, the ability to actually carry out a game plan is as important as the gameplan itself, and I just don't see it here.  Their DL will all be cramping by the 4th quarter.  

Many others said it here but the injury bug got Hawaii. I really liked Hawaii’s offensive gameplan but their defense isn’t going to do enough in this one with the injuries to beat Singapore. Hawaii has a bright future though as soon as they get a bit healthier. 

I think this is very close, but believe Wilson and Saquan will have more success behind an actual functioning O Line rather than their RL situations.  Singapore not starting Kareem is a head scratcher to me, but the biggest issue for either team is Hawaii's lack of EDGE to pressure Jimmy G spot.  Singapore.

Archived