Week 2: Lions @ 49ers

Lionized

34 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

I know Spielman keeps saying he sees it, but I don't see a hold there. I see a TE initiate contact, but I didn't see a hold by Diggs.

As a niners fan, I'll admit, I thought that holding call on Diggs was ticky tacky as all get out. I would have been upset if it had been called on the niners. Think you guys have a right to be upset about that one. 

So, if I recall correctly Quinn fired Caldwell because he didn’t feel the coach could get the Lions over the hump and into the playoffs.

Well, after an 0-2 start it should be pointed out that 88% of teams starting 0-2 miss the playoffs.

If the Lions miss the playoffs Quinn should be held accountable. 

11 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

So, if I recall correctly Quinn fired Caldwell because he didn’t feel the coach could get the Lions over the hump and into the playoffs.

Well, after an 0-2 start it should be pointed out that 88% of teams starting 0-2 miss the playoffs.

If the Lions miss the playoffs Quinn should be held accountable. 

Certainly. 

On 9/16/2018 at 8:57 PM, Nnivolcm said:

If it wasn't for the Bills, I'd say we'd be one of the front runners for the #1 overall pick.

Bills are driving the bus for the 1st pick prolly, but we're sitting shot-gun for sure at this point. 

Anyone that "sees" something else is most likely delusional, and will have no real evidence as to why the Lions will turn it around. This team doesn't have one significant thing they can point to as a strength to win the game or a game. 

Outside of the staff... the conversation is going to get ugly... in like... what do we actually do with Stafford? O.o Just as a sports franchise even, the Lions aren't in a good place right now. They're seriously lookin on par with the Cleveland Browns/San Diego Padres/Milwuakee Buck organizations. Even when we get great players/transformational type players, the organization can't build a winner around them, even with X players individual greatness. 

1 hour ago, SimbaWho said:

Bills are driving the bus for the 1st pick prolly, but we're sitting shot-gun for sure at this point. 

Anyone that "sees" something else is most likely delusional, and will have no real evidence as to why the Lions will turn it around. This team doesn't have one significant thing they can point to as a strength to win the game or a game. 

Outside of the staff... the conversation is going to get ugly... in like... what do we actually do with Stafford? O.o Just as a sports franchise even, the Lions aren't in a good place right now. They're seriously lookin on par with the Cleveland Browns/San Diego Padres/Milwuakee Buck organizations. Even when we get great players/transformational type players, the organization can't build a winner around them, even with X players individual greatness. 

They’re in a tough spot.

i expect lots of discussion about Staffords future. They’re going to have to decide what to do with Ansah as well.

I find the entire situation disappointing. Every two steps forward they seem to take three steps back.

Archived