Bills CB Vontae Davis reportedly retires at halftime of game

JammerHammer21

This is one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard, but not sure how people are defending this.  

After a game, I get it.  But don’t quit on your teammates after halftime.  Apparently he didn’t even say a word to his teammates either.  It’s a cowardly move

3 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

This is one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard, but not sure how people are defending this.  

After a game, I get it.  But don’t quit on your teammates after halftime.  Apparently he didn’t even say a word to his teammates either.  It’s a cowardly move

Teammates were pissed apparently. Especially our captains Kyle Williams and Lorenzo Alexander.

He might as well be retired. No team is going to sign him after this move. Poor character to just quit on a team with players putting their bodies on the line everyday. Thats very disrespectful to those players who have worked hard to make it to the NFL but never got their shot. He had has shot and crapped on it because he felt some type of way. Adios and I would be shocked if I see him again in an NFL uniform. 

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

And where did he play before this? Oh the totally real football team that is the Indianapolis Colts. He gets 2 weeks in with a real football team instead of a money laundering front and he can't hack it any more. 

Just add this to the pile of proof that the Colts aren't real.

Wtf are you talking about 

Archived