Brice Butler on the return

textaz03

8 hours ago, matt79511 said:

Through two games, our WRs and TEs have combined for 27 catches for 304 yards. Michael Thomas currently has 28 catches for 269 yards.

So you're not wrong.

If we win with a nickels and dimes passing attack I won't care.  I am still shaking my head at the Pats getting Gordon for the price paid and we get Butler.  What's done is done.

I always liked Butler and the deep balls but thinking your gonna see more of them just because he’s here. He doesn’t have the speed of others in this team and we didn’t see any this game thrown.   But for no reason other then my peace of mind does anyone have tape still off the Austin Giant TD and how long Dak needed in pocket to make that pass verses how long he had in the pocket to throw at any one time in the Seattle game.   Be interesting to see I have my thoughts and might look at the Seattle game and count the seconds tell he’s moved off the spot by pressure all I remember was mid way through 4th qtr according to what announcers were saying he was being hit (11 times), hit mind you on half his pass attempts that seems too high to me in its own way tells a big story .   But them I am always looking for underlining reasons for the results rather then he sucks.  

Archived