GDT - Prime Time - Browns to ground the Jets

brooks1957

Hey there!

Time to call the FAA and revoke the Jets' take off clearance.

After today's loss, I am reminded of an old saying - "It is always darkest just before dawn". I honestly believe the strategically placed Bud Light coolers open up Thursday night at about 11:30 after the Browns have successfully grounded the Jets, and singles will be wild with our record at 1-1-1.

Here's my keys to the game.

• Tyrod and Haley will be bunkered in for a couple of days devising a game plan. Most of the players are the same that Tyrod faced twice a year from his time in Buffalo. That experience comes in handy here.
  • No one in the Jets front seven scares me. That should mean that the running lanes will be more available. THAT is how we should attack them - for the love of God; please put the bubble screen crap to bed. I thought we would do this more today - but Duke definitely needs to be more involved on the quick slants.
  • Remember what Sammy Boy looked like when he faced a ferocious college defense last year? I expect the same facial expressions out of him when Gregg cranks up the pressure on him. And oh, it's coming. Jets looked great in Week 1 because the Lions are simply a bad, dysfunctional football. Miami are no world beaters, but they brought Gang Green crashing into the New Meadowlands turf. Here's what I hope the Jets fans are doing Thursday

giphy.gif

• The pride of the Browns players. We have been ohh so close to a win. Our players aren't stupid - maybe they don't read the fan boards but they have to feel the national media snickering at them. They so want to shut them up - FOREVER.

I see 24-16 Browns.

Baker knows how to get there

giphy.gif

Jets finely tuned game plan

giphy.gif

I have heard that Megan Fox is a Browns fan. Here's the kind of mood she will be in after out big national TV victory!

giphy.gif

We need rookie Sam Darnold to make a full game appearance... I believe he will... many sacks, fumbles, and INTs...

Zane Gonzalez .... Goodbye and Good Day Sir!!

WR Dontrell Inman... Welcome Aboard....

We also need that 2025, 7th Round pick from the London Pale-Bottoms' for Josh Gordon.. here's to hoping it's a conditional with the upside to be a 6th Rounder in 2023..

3 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Week 4 will be a better chance relative to depth chart and staffing updates.

sadly zane might be our kicker for this week as well. 

Bailey isn't a guaranteed improvement, he used to kick in a dome, kicking in cleveland is meant to be a mess of a thing to do.  

Archived