GDT - Prime Time - Browns to ground the Jets

brooks1957

17 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Btw Bailey blows. We aren’t signing him. I’d just bring back Zane’s competition we had in camp. 

Yeah, people think Bailey is great because of %, and he IS very good at gimme's. But he was bad last year on long kicks, like, can't make them anymore level. JuMosq's kicker rating system where he uses distance of kick and % of NFL kickers as a whole on that length/placement of kick had Bailey as well below average last year. There is a reason he was let go and still hasn't caught on.

4 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Yeah, people think Bailey is great because of %, and he IS very good at gimme's. But he was bad last year on long kicks, like, can't make them anymore level. JuMosq's kicker rating system where he uses distance of kick and % of NFL kickers as a whole on that length/placement of kick had Bailey as well below average last year. There is a reason he was let go and still hasn't caught on.

Yep. I read somewhere his kicking % has gone down for like 3 straight years. Nobody has picked him up so it sounds like he’s spent. 

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yep. I read somewhere his kicking % has gone down for like 3 straight years. Nobody has picked him up so it sounds like he’s spent. 

Yep. Now, somehow acquiring Phil Dawson?

SHOOT THAT $%^& INTO MY VEEEEEEEEINS!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Facts..

Bailey is just a known name in the hot-takesman world... not a good or sustainable solution at all..

Will be interesting to see who we turn to if anyone on a short week..

I don't think Ross Martin is any better despite him being a Buckeye...

2 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Facts..

Bailey is just a known name in the hot-takesman world... not a good or sustainable solution at all..

Will be interesting to see who we turn to if anyone on a short week..

I don't think Ross Martin is any better despite him being a Buckeye...

Wait...what? Ross Martin definitely did not go to OSU. I know he's local but, woah buddy boy

I don’t care who it is but it can’t be Zane. What’s done is done, and he doesn’t seem to have a mentality to recover. He’s had chances to turn the page in-game and can’t. He has the leg just not the mentality. 

Nepotism kills draft/roster decision-making. Cody Parkey was better than Zane last year. We cut Parkey, and he misses two kicks all last year and keeping things going fine this year. We knew what we had, and he was pretty good. He certainly looks better than the future baggage boy Gonzalez.

9 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I don’t care who it is but it can’t be Zane. What’s done is done, and he doesn’t seem to have a mentality to recover. He’s had chances to turn the page in-game and can’t. He has the leg just not the mentality. 

Nepotism kills draft/roster decision-making. Cody Parkey was better than Zane last year. We cut Parkey, and he misses two kicks all last year and keeping things going fine this year. We knew what we had, and he was pretty good. He certainly looks better than the future baggage boy Gonzalez.

Yeah moving on from parkey pissed me off. He wasn't great from 50+ but hues record would probably be 3-30. Still a joke but better by a long shot.

Hell coons would be better. 

This is the ideal week to break Chubb out, if Hue is smart (I know, that’s a leap). On a shortened week, guys will be lethargic and sloppy. He only has 5 carries on the year for 35 yards (2-14 yesterday). Let the dude who should have fresh legs wear them down.

Archived