GDT - Prime Time - Browns to ground the Jets

brooks1957

9 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

There's no need to announce it at the post game presser before you can talk to Tyrod (the Team Captain) man to man about the decision so his phone blows up while he's in a dark room miserable recovering from a concusion.

Everyone knows what's going on... that Baker is the starter and that Hue's and the entire organization is going in that direction except for you and a handful of others.

Evidently Tyrod doesn't know?

Nah, Tyrod knows.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Evidently Tyrod doesn't know?

Nah, Tyrod knows.

"Ring Ring!!!  Hello, this is Tyrod's phone may I ask who's speaking?"

"Hi Tyrod's wife this is Coach Hue Jackson could you please get Tyrod from the pitch black room with his head possibly spinning and mind disappointment and tell him to come to the phone please?"

"Sure Hue... I just got the text alerts about your decision at the post game press conference to name Baker the starter...don't you know he's concussed... I just put the kids to sleep a**hole... couldn't this wait until a face to face conversation tomorrow? Never mind I'll get Tyrod..."

"Hey Coach this is Tyrod a Browns team captain as voted on by the players here... you ever think about how triangles are weird shapes don't you think... game was hard... loud noises.. "

"Yeah Ty, I just wanted to tell you first well actually I wanted to tell you second... I announced that you are no longer the starter to the media in the post game presser. I haven't told the team yet either... I have tons of respect for you. I'm doing it this way so Mike Florio and Fire-Hue guys on the internet won't post that I'm an idiot for using coach speak about watching the tape when it comes to the QB starting decision that anyone that knows anything knows I was going to announce Baker as the starter later anyway at the proper time. Have a blessed night. Trust me on this one."

"Coach, can you repeat that it's hard to hear what you're saying there's this loud ringing noise and your words are pulsating the room. Can you call later? I'm going back to the dark room to figure out triangle shapes."

10 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

"Hi Tyrod's wife this is Coach Hue Jackson could you please get Tyrod from the pitch black room with his head possibly spinning and mind disappointment and tell him to come to the phone please"

"Sure Hue... I just got the text alerts about your decision at the post game press conference...don't you know he's concussed... I just put the kids to sleep a**hole... couldn't this wait until a face to face conversation tomorrow? Never mind I'll Tyrod..."

"Hey Coach this is Tyrod a Browns team captain as voted on by the players here... you ever think about how triangles are weird shapes don't you think... game was hard... loud noises.. "

"Yeah Ty, I just wanted to tell you first well actually I wanted to tell you second... I announced that you are no longer the starter to the media in the post game presser. I haven't told the team yet either... I have tons of respect for you. I'm doing it this way so Mike Florio and Fire-Hue guys on the internet won't post that I'm an idiot for using coach speak about watching the tape when it comes to the QB starting decision that anyone that knows anything knows I was going to announce Baker as the starter later anyway at the proper time. Have a blessed night. Trust me on this one."

"Coach, can you repeat that it's hard to hear what you're saying there's this loud ringing noise and your words are pulsating the room. Can you call later? I'm going back to the dark room to figure out triangle shapes."

Sadly Tyrod passed away from his mild concussion while you were typing this.

2 hours ago, Mind Character said:

"Hi Tyrod's wife this is Coach Hue Jackson could you please get Tyrod from the pitch black room with his head possibly spinning and mind disappointment and tell him to come to the phone please?"

"Sure Hue... I just got the text alerts about your decision at the post game press conference to name Baker the starter...don't you know he's concussed... I just put the kids to sleep a**hole... couldn't this wait until a face to face conversation tomorrow? Never mind I'll get Tyrod..."

^^^^

He’s right.

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Sadly Tyrod passed away from his mild concussion while you were typing this.

I think his point remains that despite the severity of the injury there’s a better, more respectful way of naming a starter than just blurting it out to the media without speaking to Tyrod, Baker, the rest of the team, coaches, etc.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m just saying Hue has given us plenty of legitimate reasons to criticize him, no need to manufacture ones.

It won't let me tiny football this. Consider this quote a tiny football. This is where I am. I have 99 reasons to fire Hue but not naming a starter to satiate our Baker Hunger ain't one.

Archived