Week 3 GDT - Green Bay (1-0-1) @ Washington (1-1)

Leader

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

Buffalo is truly dreadful.   Did you guys hear about one of their corners quit at half time?  Evidently he went into the locker room at the half, took a shower, got dressed in street clothes and left!!!

Yea Buffalo is leading the Nick Bosa hunt. They might not win more than 1 or 2 games all year. If we take care of business in Washington we should easily march to a 3-0-1 start. All things considered, not bad at all. 

NFL standing behind their refs. My biggest problem is that I don't think Clay scooped and pulled here. It's close but it's not the same as Kendricks' play or the example by Ngakoue posted above, mostly because Matthews released and braced the fall with his hand. 

14 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

NFL standing behind their refs. My biggest problem is that I don't think Clay scooped and pulled here. It's close but it's not the same as Kendricks' play or the example by Ngakoue posted above, mostly because Matthews released and braced the fall with his hand. 

Can't hit him above the shoulder, can't hit him below the waist, can't land on him, can't grab his legs or butt while you're going to the ground, by my estimation pushing him from the chest to waist is now the only legal way to hit a QB.

12 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Can't hit him above the shoulder, can't hit him below the waist, can't land on him, can't grab his legs or butt while you're going to the ground, by my estimation pushing him from the chest to waist is now the only legal way to hit a QB.

Image result for hulk loki gif

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

Is this field surface going to be in good shape after all the rain out that way?

I wouldn't count on it, their field has always been crappy as has their stadium.

It really doesn't matter too much. Washington blows this year and AP is really the only bright spot so far, which is debatable. I bet we could win with Kizer if we had to.

16 minutes ago, Joe said:

I wouldn't count on it, their field has always been crappy as has their stadium.

It really doesn't matter too much. Washington blows this year and AP is really the only bright spot so far, which is debatable. I bet we could win with Kizer if we had to.

Don’t wish that evil on us... haha.

31 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Which is exactly why Daniels let up earlier in the game. He definitely thought Cousins got rid of the ball. If the refs are flagging all the QB tackles, then they need to have a quick whistle when a guy wraps up the QB, which is probably equally as ridiculous as the new QB hit rules. This game sucks right now to be honest. 

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

At this point just make it two hand touch until they become a runner. It would be far easier for the fans to understand and far less frustrating for defenders who are helpless and damned if they do, damned if they don't.

10 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

The NFL has lost their mind. I get some roughing calls are called because the QB gets smoked, but Kirk wasn't even hit hard. Only the NFL would double down on a massively idiotic and near unanimously hated rule change. 

Like when they backed the officials on the 'fail Mary'. They are always going to defend the officials, even when it's indefensible. 

15 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

The NFL has lost their mind. I get some roughing calls are called because the QB gets smoked, but Kirk wasn't even hit hard. Only the NFL would double down on a massively idiotic and near unanimously hated rule change. 

These are the same Einsteins who stood behind those subs that stole the Fail Mary game away from us too.  :P

Archived