Week 3 GDT - Green Bay (1-0-1) @ Washington (1-1)

Leader

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Read somewhere that Washington had 55,000 for their home opener. Yikes

I was there for the preseason game last season, it's a cool stadium but 1/4 of the seats in the lower bowl are **** because you can't even see the whole field.

Image result for redskins bad seats

This picture doesn't do it justice and obviously there are other reasons as well that we probably shouldnt bring up here.

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Josh jones says he’s 100% and will be back this week.

would be nice if he somehow turned into an improvement over the  Brice /Ha ha combination.

https://www.postcrescent.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/clubhouse-live/2018/09/17/packers-safety-josh-jones-youve-just-got-let-guys-play/1332408002/

He isn't going to take many (if any) snaps from those 2. He would be a Whitehead or ILB replacement right now.

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

He isn't going to take many (if any) snaps from those 2. He would be a Whitehead or ILB replacement right now.

Hate to say it, but our best FS is currently playing for Cleveland. What if he's in Brice's spot on the 2 TDs yesterday to Diggs and Thielan? At least one of those plays comes out differently. Randall always had the instincts.

42 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Hate to say it, but our best FS is currently playing for Cleveland. What if he's in Brice's spot on the 2 TDs yesterday to Diggs and Thielan? At least one of those plays comes out differently. Randall always had the instincts.

He's had knee, neck, head and heel injuries so far, and he was a turd. Instincts were also not a big strength of him. Our safety play hasn't been that bad, if you want an issue with the defense, it's clearly pass rush.

3 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

I was there for the preseason game last season, it's a cool stadium but 1/4 of the seats in the lower bowl are **** because you can't even see the whole field.

Image result for redskins bad seats

This picture doesn't do it justice and obviously there are other reasons as well that we probably shouldnt bring up here.

lol there was a classroom at my community college that had a seat directly behind a pillar like that.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Nah our best FS is currently wasting away on a sinking ship in Seattle;)

14 hours ago, Leader said:

BUF @ home - then DET on the road - then San Fran @ home.
Week 8 is setting up to be interesting......
@ the LAR :o

This is a really scary game. The last time the AR led Packers played Denver was 2015, and the Broncos defense totally stifled the Packers offense, and made Rodgers look totally inept. That was a tough Broncos defense, but nowhere near the caliber of the Rams defense this year. The Rams are going all in to win it all this year, because Goff will be in the fourth year with the team next year, and although they try to pay him his rookie contract money, and then use the fifth year option to keep him around and reward him that year, the Donald contract and all the money they've thrown at FA's makes it more likely he'll want to get paid sooner rather than later. So, they have this year before their salary cap situation gets seriously impacted. They are going to be the first NFL team with two $100 million plus contracts. Though probably not the last. 

42 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Anybody feel like we're a Super Bowl team?  I've just got this feeling we aren't.  Way too early, but I feel our defense doesn't have what it will take and that our offense isn't good enough to overcome it.  Somebody convince me I'm wrong.

Way too early to tell..

Archived