Week 3 GDT - Green Bay (1-0-1) @ Washington (1-1)

Leader

6 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Everyone, not anyone. Didn’t say he sucked, just wasn’t impressed.

This used to be a place where you could have intelligent conversations/ debates. Now it’s 90% overreactions and crap and it’s quite annoying 

I've been waiting for you to elaborate on why you weren't pleased with his play so I can do that, you chose to call me sensitive instead.

Rodgers throw to Adams that was behind him.   Throw to Cobb  was low and behind him.  Both could have been caught, but for those were not good throws by Rodgers.

There was a throw to Graham in the right flat, they showed it as a "no look" pass and it was behind Graham, causing him to stop his momentum.  

Not Rodgers' best day for sure.  

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Rodgers throw to Adams that was behind him.   Throw to Cobb  was low and behind him.  Both could have been caught, but for those were not good throws by Rodgers.

There was a throw to Graham in the right flat, they showed it as a "no look" pass and it was behind Graham, causing him to stop his momentum.  

Not Rodgers' best day for sure.  

Wasn’t there an end zone throw that wasn’t the best?

3 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Wasn’t there an end zone throw that wasn’t the best?

That was probably the biggest miss but also the toughest throw.  On the two to Cobb and Adams that they dropped neither were too far outside their frame or contested by defenders so they should have been caught even if they were thrown behind.

2 minutes ago, Stevein2012 said:

That was probably the biggest miss but also the toughest throw.  On the two to Cobb and Adams that they dropped neither were too far outside their frame or contested by defenders so they should have been caught even if they were thrown behind.

My mind is blanking on the Cobb one. Like I said, I’m not saying he played a bad game, he just wasn’t great today. And to be honest, he shouldn’t have to be Superman every week for us to win, he really shouldn’t but for years that’s what it had to be and it’s sickening. 

1 minute ago, pollino14 said:

My mind is blanking on the Cobb one. Like I said, I’m not saying he played a bad game, he just wasn’t great today. And to be honest, he shouldn’t have to be Superman every week for us to win, he really shouldn’t but for years that’s what it had to be and it’s sickening. 

I don't know if I'm remembering right but I think the Cobb one bounced off his shoulder or arm or something.

7 minutes ago, Stevein2012 said:

I don't know if I'm remembering right but I think the Cobb one bounced off his shoulder or arm or something.

Thinking about it more, I believe the 4th down throw to Cobb was low and behind him . I think Cobb caught it at a low point and dropped it going to the ground. 

Archived