Patrick "Uncle Rico" Mahomes II

Chiefer

Is this kid good or what? 

After today's 6 Td performance I felt like posting a thread. More TDS than incompletions, nearly perfect QB rating. 6 different receivers getting those TDs.

I've been holding in my homerism all off-season, waiting to see if he's as good as everybody was hyping him to be. And he's been nothing short of spectacular. Even other AFC West fans are amazed.

People have been calling him "Showtime" but as a Laker fan I gotta see years of sustained amazement before I go there.

As a Browns fan I really liked Mahomes coming out of college and was disappointed that we never got the chance to draft him.  I'm glad he ended up in KC with a legitimate coach and tons of offensive weapons.  I'm hoping the first two games this season are a sign of things to come for his entire career. 

Peace!!!

Pretty sure nobody expected him to be THIS good. I’m still in shock that not only do the Chiefs seem to have a real game changer at QB but they also drafted him and did it in the first round.

Andy Reid has completely defied the football gods and all known laws of the universe...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived