Sign in to follow this  
Chiefer

Patrick "Uncle Rico" Mahomes II

Is this kid good or what? 

After today's 6 Td performance I felt like posting a thread. More TDS than incompletions, nearly perfect QB rating. 6 different receivers getting those TDs.

I've been holding in my homerism all off-season, waiting to see if he's as good as everybody was hyping him to be. And he's been nothing short of spectacular. Even other AFC West fans are amazed.

People have been calling him "Showtime" but as a Laker fan I gotta see years of sustained amazement before I go there.

As a Browns fan I really liked Mahomes coming out of college and was disappointed that we never got the chance to draft him.  I'm glad he ended up in KC with a legitimate coach and tons of offensive weapons.  I'm hoping the first two games this season are a sign of things to come for his entire career. 

Peace!!!

And today he turns 23!  

Still expecting some games where he struggles, but this is going to be a fun ride.  Future looks bright with him!!

Pretty sure nobody expected him to be THIS good. I’m still in shock that not only do the Chiefs seem to have a real game changer at QB but they also drafted him and did it in the first round.

Andy Reid has completely defied the football gods and all known laws of the universe...

No one expected him to spread the wealth this much. Anthony Sherman has a TD reception. He has 56 reception in 9 years and only 2 prior TD.

J

12 hours ago, KC_Guy said:

just wonder how Bills feel about that right now

Made no sense to me why they didn't draft him and sit him behind Tyrod.

Uncle Rico..........like it. If he grows a mustache the image will be complete.

Showtime is a thousand times better than this Rico thing.