Titans Pick'Em Competition - Week 3

TitanLegend

The fact that we won against our other division rival under even worse circumstances gives me cause for optimism. Being on the road instead of at home however will be a disadvantage this go around. I like Henry to eventually get it going in the 2nd half and will be looking forward to Jalen getting ran over by his daddy again. I think it can go either way but I have a good feeling we pull it out. 

Titans 16

Jaguars 13

On 9/22/2018 at 4:29 PM, dtait93 said:

The fact that we won against our other division rival under even worse circumstances gives me cause for optimism. Being on the road instead of at home however will be a disadvantage this go around. I like Henry to eventually get it going in the 2nd half and will be looking forward to Jalen getting ran over by his daddy again. I think it can go either way but I have a good feeling we pull it out. 

Titans 16

Jaguars 13

I would say my prediction was pretty close ?

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I'm unsure of how to handle the Mariota/Gabbert splits. Gabbert started, so do I go with those predictions or do I go with Marcus predictions because he played the majority of the snaps?

I’d go with the Marcus predictions he basically played the whole game

I'd go with the starter... What a cop out.

I could make two weekly predictions every week ... If Mariota plays the whole game VS if Mariota gets hurt before halftime... 

Gabbert started... He's the qb of record... He's officially credited with the win, not Marcus (which is pretty ridiculous, but it's true). 

Archived