GDT: Week 3 - Cowboys at Seahawks - Winner gets Earl Thomas

Texas_OutLaw7

14 hours ago, showtime said:

I don't think you guys need Earl Thomas.  Seems like your defense is pretty good.  Speaking of which, RIP when Russell Wilson meets Demarcus Lawrence up close and personal.

Our defense being pretty good is exactly why we need Earl Thomas. They can be a Top 10 unit as constructed, but probably not Top 5 much less Top 3. Our offense is trash and needs the D to keep allowing ~14-15 PPG to have any semi-realistic shot at contention this year. ET is a transformative talent that makes those chances much greater, whereas comparatively there’s no singular pass catcher available for trade that will fix this pass offense midseason

This D is only going to get better and better considering we are getting a starter back at safety  this week and another starter on the DL back in two weeks so we don’t need to mess with the chemistry. 

And I agree to disagree this D can be top five and the O while not elite is certainty more then capable of putting up good enough numbers to win even in the playoffs. A ball control O which is what we have is perfect for our pass sacking happy D that can also control the run as well

Stay with me here, but I used the scientific method to formulate this opinion:

Taking on the Seahawks in Seattle. 

Russel Wilson is like a rich man's Dak.

All the fans expecting a Cowboys win.

Pressure is on us to beat the bad team, like good teams do.

TRAP

Trap game!!

Archived