• 17 or more points
    • 10-16 pts
    • 4-9 pts
    • 1-3 pts
    • Another tie!
    • The Bills somehow put it back together and pull off the major upset

NFL_Bills-1.gif  at NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif

When:  1:00 PM EST September 23rd

Where: US Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

TV/Radio: CBS (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio)

Announcers: Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson (TV); Paul Allen, Pete Bercich, Greg Coleman, Ben Leber (Radio)

Coverage Map:  http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2018&wk=3

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: RB Mike Boone (groin), Doubtful: None, Out: RB Dalvin Cook (hamstring), TE David Morgan (knee), DE Everson Griffen (knee), DB Marcus Sherels (ribs)

Bills - Questionable: RB LeSean McCoy (rib), RB Taiwan Jones (head), DB Phillip Gaines (elbow), CB Taron Johnson (shoulder), WR Ray-Ray McCloud (knee) Doubtful: None, Out: DE Shaq Lawson (hamstring)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

simpson.gif

1 hour ago, byuvike88 said:

This game needs to be a nice tune up before 2 of the toughest games of the season. Rams look legit (thought the teams they have played are garbage) and the Eagles will have Wentz back. Need to look sharp

The Rams' 2 opponents were garbage facing new head coaches (although certainly Gruden was far more experienced_).  They do play the Chargers this week so that'll be a better test...but their first true test will be against the Vikings.  I still won't fully trust the Rams until I see them play the Vikings.  

8 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

I really hope Elfein is ready to go. The Rams would be an extremely tough first game although it he's not ready Sunday it wouldn't be very likely that he'd be ready Thursday

If he ain't going against the Bills, he won't be going against the Rams.

Archived