57 members have voted

1. 1. How much will the Vikings win by?

• 17 or more points
    • 10-16 pts
    • 4-9 pts
    • 1-3 pts
    • Another tie!
    • The Bills somehow put it back together and pull off the major upset

I hope this is a statement game from the Vikings.

No letting them hang in there. No 3-7 point victory. I want fans to be wondering why the starters are in the game at the start of the 4th quarter.

From the opening kickoff, just shove it down their throats, rip their heads off, and kick the heads into the stands so 48 lucky fans can go home with a souvenir.

Super Bowl teams destroy teams like this. 

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

With Cook out...what do we expect from the Murray, Boone, and Thomas?

Considering Cook has been one of the worst starting RBs in the league so far running the ball, I don't honestly think Boone could do much worse. Murray has looked decent so hopefully he gets more carries than usual. I'm not sure if Cook or the OL is to blame but we should find out soon enough.

Buffalo is coming off of a 9-7 season and its first playoff appearance since 1999, but things have gone south in a hurry for head coach Sean McDermott's team. The Bills have been outscored by a margin of 78-23 through two games this season, including a 47-3 drubbing at the hands of the Baltimore Ravens in Week 1 and a 31-20 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 2. After allowing quarterback Nathan Peterman to start the opener, the Bills quickly ended that experiment and have inserted rookie Josh Allen into the starting lineup, who was the seventh overall pick. Through the first two weeks, he is completing only 50 percent of his passes with one touchdown and two interceptions.

https://247sports.com/nfl/minnesota-vikings/Article/Vikings-vs-Bills-final-injury-report-Week-3-122290468/

13 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

Considering Cook has been one of the worst starting RBs in the league so far running the ball, I don't honestly think Boone could do much worse. Murray has looked decent so hopefully he gets more carries than usual. I'm not sure if Cook or the OL is to blame but we should find out soon enough.

Not according to KFAN's Paul Charchian! 9_9

I mean OK, good job breaking tackles at the LOS but spectacular? Man these KFAN homers....

The Vikings are set to take on the Buffalo Bills in Minneapolis on Sunday ... that's if the Bills show up.

That's because according to Buffalo's Twitter account, the Bills have today flown into Wisconsin. It had been deleted about a half-hour after it went live on Saturday afternoon, after dozens of commenters had pointed out this incredibly obvious error.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-sports/the-buffalo-bills-think-the-vikings-play-in-wisconsin

21 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

I don't understand calling Cook one of the worst starting RB's in the game. He has already caused 18 missed tackles in 2 games. He rarely has had much room to run and has consistently turned negative runs into short gains

1 hour ago, byuvike88 said:

I don't understand calling Cook one of the worst starting RB's in the game. He has already caused 18 missed tackles in 2 games. He rarely has had much room to run and has consistently turned negative runs into short gains

Murray has at least managed to get 4 YPC behind that same line compared to Cooks 3 YPC.

So that makes him one of the worst Starters in the league? The type of runs they are getting are definitely not the same nor is the situation. Cook is on pace to have 1600 yards from scrimmage this year right now coming off an ACL injury. Yeah I'd like to see him have more success on the ground, but I have a hard time believing that he is leaving a ton of yardage out on the field. 

Archived