57 members have voted

1. 1. How much will the Vikings win by?

• 17 or more points
    • 10-16 pts
    • 4-9 pts
    • 1-3 pts
    • Another tie!
    • The Bills somehow put it back together and pull off the major upset

The Vikings offense ranks fifth in yards and has averaged 26.5 points per game through two weeks. Running backs Dalvin Cook and Latavius Murray have been important factors in both the running and passing game, but their numbers aren’t as gaudy as teammates Kirk Cousins, Stefon Diggs or Adam Thielen.

This week against the Bills, Cook and Murray are in position to have their production match their influence. The Bills, who are tied for most rushing touchdowns allowed (four) this season, have given up 259 all-purpose yards and six touchdowns to running backs through the first two games.

https://www.vikings.com/news/5-vikings-bills-storylines-to-watch

7 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

What about the defense?

FootballOutsiders has the Vikings as having the 6th ranked offense and 7th ranked defense through 2 weeks.  

If you go with that nonsensical yds per game stat, the defense is middle of the pack.  

Vikings defense has faced a jillion dollars worth of QBs this year. Nobody has faced such an enormous investment in QBs in this QB driven league. I am not ready to think they are middle of the pack based on the yards they have given up. They are doing just fine.

This game should be a confidence builder, and I'd like to see the Vikings throw some of their more experimental offensive play designs out there to give the Rams a short week to prepare for those things.

Defensively, I don't see Allen and an injured McCoy giving them too much trouble.

13 minutes ago, Viking734 said:

I'm going to this game, first Vikes game ever, any advise for tips, things to do, see. Thanks.

Save your money. Eat and drink before the game.

(Note: Haven't been to the new stadium, but that'd be my advice for pretty much any professional sports stadium.)

Archived