1. 1. How much will the Vikings win by?

• 17 or more points
    • 10-16 pts
    • 4-9 pts
    • 1-3 pts
    • Another tie!
    • The Bills somehow put it back together and pull off the major upset

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

Careful with these terrible takes steve, you'll hurt yourself thinking too hard.

It’s not a terrible take because it’s technically true. In terms of time breakers, a conference loss is worse than a non conference loss. 

In terms of the quality of opponent, based on the first two weeks, ours is worse. 

I was afraid this was going to happen when I heard we were 16.5 point favorites.  I put a lot of this on Mike Zimmer.  I love the guy as a coach, but you just have to get your team prepared for a game like this, especially when you are following it up with two of the toughest opponents on the road for the next two weeks.

It will be interesting to see how the team responds against the Rams on Thursday.  Hopefully this will be a big wakeup call and we will come out firing on all cylinders in L.A.  As SemperFeist just said, though, our IOL has their work cut out for them.  The better get it figured out.  Fast.

11 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I don't think looking at tiebreakers is a "terrible take", my man. 

You may need to take that Internet tough guy stance somewhere else.

How is that him being an "internet tough guy?" 

It's week 3. We're not worried about "tiebreakers" when there's a very real chance we're 1-3-1 going into week 6 with a tough schedule yet to play with games against New England, Bears x2, and Packers.

Tiebreakers may not even matter right now if we don't shore things up.

Sorry if I'm not worried about the FOURTH tiebreaker when we just crapped the bed in a game we win 99/100 times.

Archived