57 members have voted

1. 1. How much will the Vikings win by?

• 17 or more points
    • 10-16 pts
    • 4-9 pts
    • 1-3 pts
    • Another tie!
    • The Bills somehow put it back together and pull off the major upset

In my entire life of watching football games, that was the most pathetic showing ive ever seen. This is a game that great teams/championship teams come in and take care of business. My overall expectations for the season dropped substantially today and i dont have very much hope for this team moving forward. They could prove me wrong and id love it if they did. But this just looks like an 8-8 team right now. Oline is not gonna get better, only worse. The guy who was steady is now looking like garbage, Reiff. Defense is good but then they have games like NFCCG, today, and 2nd half of Saints playoff game. Then the special teams is just not very good at all. 

Btw Barr is looking dreadful and should not be extended. 

Just a horrible game, and possibly a preview of things to come. I think the Rams beat us easily on Thur night. 34-14

If this is the one stinker of a game that seems to kill us every year, at least it happened against an AFC team. Zimmer needs to ride the team hard, I'm glad we are on a short week and have the Rams right away. Between the kicker screwing up last week and the complete no show today, I can't imagine Zimmer is enjoyable to be around. Let's take it out on the Rams and get the season back on track.

time to take a look at which players deserve to be benched. Last week it was Treadwell, this week Barr is making a case. What the hell is wrong with Barr this year?

So let's air it all out in here. What were you most disappointed by today? The defense? The offense? The special teams guys not being prepared and routinely running the ball out of the end zone?

Anthony Barr should get eviscerated on tape this week, and honestly should cede some snaps to Eric Wilson. Maybe he just gets worn down and should be spelled more? As bad as the offense and specials were, I'm more concerned with the defense because it was supposed to be the cornerstone. Rhodes doesn't look good, where's Iloka, Hughes looks like a rookie...

OL was terrible, Cousins missed a few throws. I realize game-flow dictated our lack of running game but that hasn't been impressive.

Defense had some stupid penalties that extended the opening drive. This defense did not play up to the "elite" level that we thought they were.

Special teams was again not special. Returning kicks was bad a chance to recover a beautiful onside kick and we fudge that up. Today was clearly not our day.

Archived