Wideouts: Panic or Perseverance - What to do? [Update: Jordan Matthews Returns]

Kiltman

30 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

yeah matthews is so good nobody wanted him this year 

Hard to keep (Patriots) or sign a player via FA when he's having a hard time passing a physical. Evidently, he can now.

Watch him catch at least 1 of Carson's 6 Tuddies.

35 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Nabby, J Matt sucks. Let's just accept this as fact. His can do a shallow cross route effectively, take a hit, and that's about it. 

Right now I'll take that if it results in a 1st down. Carson needs chain movers.

Look it's obvious he's not OBJ, Nuke or a Evans type WR from his class but some of you are acting as though he's completely incompetent and didn't put up numbers his first 2 years in Philly? So he's a 800-1000 yd 5-8TD type receiver. I'm good with that or any portion of that as long as he helps us move chains and win.

36 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Right now I'll take that if it results in a 1st down. Carson needs chain movers.

Look it's obvious he's not OBJ, Nuke or a Evans type WR from his class but some of you are acting as though he's completely incompetent and didn't put up numbers his first 2 years in Philly? So he's a 800-1000 yd 5-8TD type receiver. I'm good with that or any portion of that as long as he helps us move chains and win.

Tell me he sucks, and then never contradict me again.

5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

No but @Nabbs4u....thats the thing.....Hes not even in the same class as *Insert Buffalo's 4th string WR*.

I mean if all you want is for a guy to run a wide open drag route 4 yards down field, catch the ball like 6/10 times, and fall down for 0-1.0 YAC.....You should have said so.

@ninjapirate hold my beer.

Im trying out for the Iggles

3 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

No but @Nabbs4u....thats the thing.....Hes not even in the same class as *Insert Buffalo's 4th string WR*.

I mean if all you want is for a guy to run a wide open drag route 4 yards down field, catch the ball like 6/10 times, and fall down for 0-1.0 YAC.....You should have said so.

Jordan matthews the guys that will get cut when mack hollins come back later in the year is our savior at receiver didnt you know?

We'll see. He'll do just fine. I hope he plays against the colts, so he can prove his worth. If he has three catches for 30 yards, that's already good production, so i don't have huge expectations. Someone that can provide some first downs when Agholor and Ertz is double covered.

2 hours ago, BAConrad said:

You literally can't count anything he did as a Bill since the entirety if his time there , he was injured. Like the 1st practice, 1st hour, he got injured.

If all JMatt can do is the 4yd drag then he's actually damn impressive given his 3 year totals ,as a Eagle.

We'll see?

Archived