Can Bailey Bail Us Out?

SemperFeist

9 minutes ago, Worm Guts said:

He won't need to kick off, so leg strength is less of an issue. It would be nice to have a guy who can hit from 55, but I'll settle for someone who makes all his kicks inside 45.

That's right the punter has done kickoffs hasn't he?

Tough giving up on him after only 2 games but they didn't really have a choice

17 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

When you wake up every morning, and need a reason to feel good. Just remind yourself “at least we’re not the Browns.”

Browns' fans are longing for the days of Sam Rutgliano.  It's unfortunate that Marty Schottenheimer is suffering from Alzheimer's, otherwise, he'd probably be a better HC/GM than the Mickey Mouse operation they've been running for nearly 20 years now.

1 hour ago, vikesfan89 said:

That's right the punter has done kickoffs hasn't he?

Tough giving up on him after only 2 games but they didn't really have a choice

Carlson can develop confidence and go on to have a great career, I think he will actually, but Minnesota simply can't afford to be patient. This is our window. We have a legitimate claim to being the best team in the NFL and if our kicker is costing us wins, then throw money at the problem until it goes away.

7 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Maybe but there had to be a reason why Dallas cut him....  Honestly if Bailey was not out there and available doubt this would have happened.  

I think money due to Bailey and recent, past injuries has a play in ‘why’ Bailey was cut. 

I think Carlson gets cut regardless. His performance was simply unacceptable.

9 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Maybe but there had to be a reason why Dallas cut him....  Honestly if Bailey was not out there and available doubt this would have happened.  

They cut him after a poor season and for cap reasons

Archived