Are the Steelers done?

El Ramster

The team has been a circus for years now. For me this has been the most unlikable Steeler team for a couple of years. Even with the mediocrity of watching the 80s teams and the teams that missed three straight playoffs under Cowher I've never been more disgusted than I have with this group. I'm tired of the constant off the field drama that this team has. On the field this team is undisciplined. The constant miscommunications continue on defense. They are terrible at tackling. No accountability from anyone. It's been this way for years now. When your head coach is talking in November about meeting the Patriots in the playoffs instead of focusing on the next opponent it doesn't surprise me that the players continue to run their mouths. There aren't any repercussions. There is a stench with this team that won't go away until major changes are made at the top.

I'm going to answer the same way I did in 2012 with this thread and in 2009. Heck yeah they are! Hopefully the results are the same; Super Bowl Appearance and Playoff Appearance the year(s) following. But in all seriousness, this team is dysfunctional because our two coordinators cannot get out of their own way and Ben Roethlisberger cannot hit routine throws right now.

5 hours ago, Nozizaki said:

No, but they're digging a hole. This team has to play up to their potential, not down to their competition. Or else they'll end up 9-7, like they should've been last year.

Like they should have been? That doesn't even make sense.

I wouldn't be shocked if we went 6-10. Our defense is historically bad. Our secondary probably has the least talent in the League.Fitzmagick will have at least one more big game before he devolves back into the mediocre quarterback he is.

Archived