Week 3: IT'S MATTY PATTY! (Patriots head to Detroit)

Apparition

Who wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Patriots
    • Lions

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

I mean, we cant be great every year. Not that I think this team is missing the playoffs or anything, but its coming and coming soon. Probably wont see you around when that happens though, right?

You will, just probably on that other troll account. The one that is less subtle about it.

Just now, Deadpulse said:

I mean, we cant be great every year. Not that I think this team is missing the playoffs or anything, but its coming and coming soon. Probably wont see you around when that happens though, right?

Oh I'll be around as I'm an NFL fan first as I watch all the games that I can on Sunday Ticket and thus the Pats could be 0-16 but I'll still be watching the NFL b/c it's the only league I watch league wide.

And yes I do agree that the end is coming soon which is why I  want them to win another SB before the end arrives. 

Just now, NFL Network said:

Oh I'll be around as I'm an NFL fan first as I watch all the games that I can on Sunday Ticket and thus the Pats could be 0-16 but I'll still be watching the NFL b/c it's the only league I watch league wide.

Gotcha, so you will be around, but wont be a Pats fan anymore. So basically you arent a Pats fan now. Good to know that I dont have to care what you think or say. 

JC Jackson is the answer, not Jason McCourty or Eric Rowe.

Shaq Mason... ugh

Dont'a Hightower and the other linebacker beside JaWhaun Bentley... ughhh.

The receivers... suck, and should be backups at best. Sign Dez Bryant already and pair him outside with Gordon. Edelman can't het back too soon.

Isaiah Wynn being gone hurts a lot with an underpormimg offensive line.

This said... not worried. Thought it was going to be a tough year regardless, but there is hope yet for the Super Bowl when everyone returns and gels.

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Gotcha, so you will be around, but wont be a Pats fan anymore. So basically you arent a Pats fan now. Good to know that I dont have to care what you think or say. 

Didn't say I won't be a Pats fan anymore will always root for them but if they are 0-16 I really won't have much to complain about aside from whom to draft.

Archived