Week 3: IT'S MATTY PATTY! (Patriots head to Detroit)

Apparition

Who wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Patriots
    • Lions

2 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

Pats getting manhandled by the Lions trashy offensive line. This is pure sad to watch and if this how it ends I guess so be it. Unless they wake up soon this is gonna get ugly fast. Look at the yards after contact from the Lions RB's.

Dude, go. Away.

You were saying this same exact crap beginning of last season when the Pat's defense was looking just as bad.

You don't deserve to be a fan of a this team. 

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Dude, go. Away.

You were saying this same exact crap beginning of last season when the Pat's defense was looking just as bad.

And it's only the 2nd quarter. 10-0 is nothing for Brady/Belichick.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Dude, go. Away.

And the Pats defense ended last year just as bad as they began it with that performance in the SB against the Eagles. I guess we should all just have faith and then everything will be ok I suppose but I'm not betting on it this year.

Just now, NFL Network said:

And the Pats defense ended last year just as bad as they began it with that performance in the SB against the Eagles. I guess we should all just have faith and then everything will be ok I suppose but I'm not betting on it this year.

The defense was bad because Belichick botched Butler's benching, not the talent.

Archived