Thoughts on Goff?

FrantikRam

From a life long Browns fan watching last night's game.............

Wow.

Just wow.

Goff certainly is in the conversation as the best QB in the league now, and is going to be a GREAT player for a long, long time in this league.

Congrats on finding your franchise QB for the next decade.

19 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

From a life long Browns fan watching last night's game.............

Wow.

Just wow.

Goff certainly is in the conversation as the best QB in the league now, and is going to be a GREAT player for a long, long time in this league.

Congrats on finding your franchise QB for the next decade.

Hopefully you guys find yours too with Baker. I know it’s been a long wait.

45 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Hopefully you guys find yours too with Baker. I know it’s been a long wait.

Ya think? LOL.

The thing that is so impressive about Baker is how fast he processes information and how willing of a leader he is. But also, the more games he plays, the more DCs in this league will have film on him and they can game plan to stop him.

Gonna be a fun ride though

Good luck to you guys. Hope you are still playing in February.

On 28/09/2018 at 9:07 AM, rocky_rams said:

Goff looks like the second coming of Peyton Manning

Not yet not yet. 

But these throw thursday night in tight coverage was really nice to see. The accuracy, the reading of defense it was good to see. 

On 9/28/2018 at 10:24 AM, brooks1957 said:

Ya think? LOL.

The thing that is so impressive about Baker is how fast he processes information and how willing of a leader he is. But also, the more games he plays, the more DCs in this league will have film on him and they can game plan to stop him.

Gonna be a fun ride though

Good luck to you guys. Hope you are still playing in February.

Baker is the real deal. In the NFL, it's all about the mental processing ability. That's why I never doubted Goff, and it'll be why I don't doubt Baker even if he has his ups and downs. 

The way he's playing right now on this offense with McVay he's a top 5 QB (right now), hands down.  He's throwing as accurate as anyone...Rodgers, Brees, Brady...you name him.   He still has a long way to go and I believe will only get better, but he's playing as good if not better than anyone in the league under this offense.  The thing is he's only gotten better and only improving.....

Archived