Josh Gordon to the Pats

beardown3231

THANK YOU SWEET JESUS.

Gordon - Edelman - Hogan - Dorsett - Patterson

From the current bottom 5 receiving corps in the NFL to top 10. Sprinkle in some GRONK and James White, and there's an offense.

EDIT: What are the chances he's cut mid-season and never sees the field because he can't learn our complicated scheme? 

4 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

EDIT: What are the chances he's cut mid-season and never sees the field because he can't learn our complicated scheme? 

If he's cut, I doubt that'll be the reason. I assume the Pats will give him a very basic route tree to begin with - a lot of 9s and crossing routes, stuff that doesn't require him to have good timing with Brady.

1 minute ago, Starless said:

If he's cut, I doubt that'll be the reason. I assume the Pats will give him a very basic route tree to begin with - a lot of 9s and crossing routes, stuff that doesn't require him to have good timing with Brady.

agreed. This guy will be there on easy routes just to overpower his opponents and grab those balls.

4 minutes ago, Starless said:

JUST RUN REAL FAST STRAIGHT DOWN THE FIELD, FLASH!

But seriously, has there been a super talented WR in our system not named Moss that has had success? Concerning.

Just now, Asciimo said:

JUST RUN REAL FAST STRAIGHT DOWN THE FIELD, FLASH!

But seriously, has there been a super talented WR in our system not named Moss that has had success? Concerning.

The only other "super talented" WR ever to make the roster was... I dunno... Chad Jackson? Not much of a sample size there.

Archived