Rob Kelley out at least a Month

RSkinGM

Never want to see anybody get hurt, but I’m kinda excited to see Perine get a shot to take some carries. 

I really liked what I saw from him in the preseason, he had a real nice burst that we didn’t see much of as last season wore on. And on. And on.

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

Never want to see anybody get hurt, but I’m kinda excited to see Perine get a shot to take some carries. 

I really liked what I saw from him in the preseason, he had a real nice burst that we didn’t see much of as last season wore on. And on. And on.

Perine Time bro!

Wish him the best, but not a significant loss. Watching hits Chris Thompson took in that last game I don’t see him lasting more than a few more weeks if that continues. I love the kid but running him inside is insane. 

By mid season our backfield could be P Rine and bibbs and that’s even more pressure on Smith 

24 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

Wish him the best, but not a significant loss. Watching hits Chris Thompson took in that last game I don’t see him lasting more than a few more weeks if that continues. I love the kid but running him inside is insane. 

By mid season our backfield could be P Rine and bibbs and that’s even more pressure on Smith 

Doom and Gloom. ? 

On 9/18/2018 at 11:22 PM, turtle28 said:

Doom and Gloom. ? 

Would it be surprising if Thompson got hurt? Especially when he's coming off a broken leg and being used in a high volume?

If the Colts just demonstrated how to beat the Redskins, then Thompson is going to see the field more ... and get hit more.

Archived