Patriots trade for Josh Gordon from Browns

49erurtaza

12 minutes ago, kramxel said:

Randy Moss 2.0

Or

Ochocinco 2.0

I'm betting on the latter. 

Probably fair to say somewhere in the middle.  Randy Moss is an outrageous expectation for anyone, but Chad Johnson was at the end of his career when he joined the Pats.  If anything, Gordon will be playing on a pass heavy team where he'll never face a defense that will game plan for him since they have Rob Gronkowski and Julian Edelman.  Also, for the first time ever, he will be playing with a QB who is great and that will help him a ton as well.

I looked at Gordon's age, and he just turned 27 with very low mileage on his body.  Guy has a legit opportunity to change the course of his career and life.

3 minutes ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

You guys give the pats way too much credit. Not every guy they sign turns into an all pro. There's lots of receivers they signed that were duds. A bunch here were saying Decker would be the next big deal for them and he got cut

Who in the heck said Eric Decker would be the next big deal?

2 minutes ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

You guys give the pats way too much credit. Not every guy they sign turns into an all pro. There's lots of receivers they signed that were duds. A bunch here were saying Decker would be the next big deal for them and he got cut

Well, most receivers are not nearly as talented as Josh Gordon.

I can only imagine how good he could have been had he been able to keep his head on straight and had even somewhat competent QB play. He could have gone down as one of the best ever. It's a shame, really.

Just now, Pool said:

This is the most talented receiver Brady has had since Moss. It will be interesting to see how this turns out. I have a feeling Timmy Brady and J Gord are about to blow up. 

I can’t wait to see Brady rip his arse a new one for running a sloppy route that leads to a pick or runs the wrong route that leads to a pick

Just now, buno67 said:

I’ll take option C, Michael Floyd 2.0

The fact that you've brought up Michael Floyd multiple times when talking about Josh Gordon just shows how  absurd your views are on Gordon. If you were sick of his antics and didn't think he was worth the headache, then fine. You'd be justified in thinking that. But to downplay his talent as much as you do is simply ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I can’t wait to see Brady rip his arse a new one for running a sloppy route that leads to a pick or runs the wrong route that leads to a pick

Right. Nevermind J Gordo absolutely crushed it with all world talent like Jason Campbell at QB. Your being blinded by hate.

Archived