MNF: Seahawks @ Bears

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Bears
    • Seahawks

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

Stop. It's not been good but it's not THAT bad.

Yeah, honestly it has been.  The Bears should probably be up 21-3 right now.  Trubisky has made a couple nice throws, but he has looked off on most.  Either he's underthrowing it or throwing it 2 yards over the guys head. Or at someone who is on the other team.

I like that Nagy was smart enough on that 3rd and 1 with 2 mins left that a simple run wasn't going to cut it.  

I love that Nagy also realized Tre Burton was a better QB choice than Tru then.   :D

I don't know if it should be 21-3...but at the very least, it should be at least 17-3.   That throw to Miller was just awful.   Tru's also left a TON of yards there by being off in the location, making the WR's adjust. 

Just now, TankWilliams said:

Yeah, honestly it has been.  The Bears should probably be up 21-3 right now.  Trubisky has made a couple nice throws, but he has looked off on most.  Either he's underthrowing it or throwing it 2 yards over the guys head. Or at someone who is on the other team.

He's made some plays though with his feet and arms. What I wanna know is where is the run game?

Archived