Beast Of The East - NFC East Discussion Thread

D82

10843781_418997928248977_791058984_n.jpg

Alright guys, this will be our official thread to discuss all things NFC East related - or more specifically, our friendly rivals that we all love to hate. 

As a reminder - no trolling will be tolerated. Keep it clean and respectful, and let's have some good discussion in here.

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Sports!

I've got an interest in a young man on your squad that goes by the name Cheeto, Chido, Don Cheadle, Chester Chidobe. How's he been looking for you guys?

Chidobe Awuzie? 

I don't think he played against the Rams...but from what I remember he looked good during the HOF game. Definitely see him having an impact this year.

• Like 1

I liked him in college, especially after he said that Brian Dawkins was his idol! Seems like a tough kid. I remember watching him get smoked in Colorado's bowl game. Looked terrible. Only to find out he gutted it out through something like turf toe in both of his feet. 

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I liked him in college, especially after he said that Brian Dawkins was his idol! Seems like a tough kid. I remember watching him get smoked in Colorado's bowl game. Looked terrible. Only to find out he gutted it out through something like turf toe in both of his feet. 

If he could become a Dawkins-esque player for us...I'd be thrilled. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

The Giants are the worst amirite guys?

are the cowboys playing a lot of NFC east teams early? (Within the Zeke suspension)

We play the Giants week one (again...*sigh*), but that's it. Next one isn't until week 8 against the Skins.

51 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

The Giants are the worst amirite guys?

are the cowboys playing a lot of NFC east teams early? (Within the Zeke suspension)

We dont play you guys until like week 11. We play both the Skins and Giants 1 time during the suspension. 

Edited by Matts4313

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Gotcha, so with the appeal you'll probably be in the clear, what's the weakest part of your schedule?

Well...I'd say weeks 4-6 would be the weakest part of the schedule. We play the Rams, then the Packers (obviously not weak), and then the 49ers. 

The rest of the schedule is going to be tough.

• 1 month later...

Week 2:

Well, we just got our A$$ kicked thoroughly by Denver. Worst beat down in some time. We were bound to have a game like this at some point in the Dak/Zeke Era. If this happens over the next few weeks then I think we'll have problems. As usual it will probably be another tight race in the East.

Eagles lost by 7 in KC

Skins won by 7 in LA

But we should still be in first place (technically).