Beast Of The East - NFC East Discussion Thread

D82

On 11/26/2017 at 3:58 PM, HDsportsfan said:

Well, if there was any doubt about getting in the playoffs there aren't any now.

Far to many teams ahead of us that won today. No way in hell we can get it in.

Well, not so much. Eagles win tonight and we are 1 games back in the mucky muck. We sneak a win from the Giants(won't be easy), and when does Zeke come home? If he comes back it's wide open again. Especially if Dak learned anything while he was gone.

Edited by DaBoys

5 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Well, not so much. Eagles win tonight and we are 1 games back in the mucky muck. We sneak a win from the Giants(won't be easy), and when does Zeke come home? If he comes back it's wide open again. Especially if Dak learned anything while he was gone.

Yea, we've had a few other things fall into place since I posted that.

Of course we won.

Ffalcons, lions, panthers lose. The only team I believe we needed to lose that didn't this week was GB.

I'm throwing up just a little in my mouth saying this, but hopefully sheagles win tonight.

Edited by HDsportsfan

49 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Yea, we've had a few other things fall into place since I posted that.

Of course we won.

Ffalcons, lions, panthers lose. The only team I believe we needed to lose that didn't this week was GB.

I'm throwing up just a little in my mouth saying this, but hopefully sheagles win tonight.

If Dallas had any hope of going for a playoff push, they needed GB and the Falcons to lose. GB plays the 0-12 Browns next week and after that Aaron Rodgers will come back. Once again GB will be a thorn in the Cowboys side. The Rams 2nd half debacle along with GB's debacle will come back to haunt us.

Edited by Tony7188

1 hour ago, WheatieMan said:

Eagles are going to lose out. They are in LA and then get Geno Smith on the road. Raiders will beat them after that.

Cowboys win out and host a playoff game. 

Said the same thing in another thread

I mean it’s ridiculous, but is it *really* any more ridiculous than getting a wild card with all the teams ahead of us and how favorable some of their schedules are?

I could at least see us pulling it closer in the next two weeks before Seattle humiliates us

1 hour ago, matt79511 said:

Said the same thing in another thread

I mean it’s ridiculous, but is it *really* any more ridiculous than getting a wild card with all the teams ahead of us and how favorable some of their schedules are?

I could at least see us pulling it closer in the next two weeks before Seattle humiliates us

We always seem to have Seattle's number. They are\were built to stop the pass. Light weight DL, fast LBs. We usually just plow right over them in the run game. I mean we don't play them that much but Murray killed them in 2014, they barely beat us by 1 point in the Matt Cassell plagued 2015 season(one of our closest games that year), and the last time we played them was preseason in Zeke's first ever appearance as a Cowboy. Our starters looked like they were cruising against Kam and the gang. I know any given Sunday but I brought this point up last year when discussing playoff scenarios. We really match up well against them.  If Zeke is back I'd be pretty confident. I think we can run all over them. If not, then I could see a 13-12ish loss again like 2015. Either way, we will either beat them or barely lose with a stagnant offense because we match up so well.

Edited by DaBoys