Week 3: Jacksonville Jaguars (2-0) vs. Tennessee Titans (1-1) - Rivalry Week

.Buzz

On 9/17/2018 at 10:47 PM, .Buzz said:

Decoy and 8-10 touches.

I used to be on the "Corey all the time" train, but reading Alfie's article kind of put what he really is in perspective to me. He's definitely a nice little weapon to have but he is just a situational guy.

I dont want him all the time but I just want him more than what he is getting

On 9/19/2018 at 5:13 PM, .Buzz said:

I expect Lewis to ball out of the backfield. Hes a heck of a player. Only guy on that offense that has consistently stood out when I've watched them. Davis is starting to progress though.

Henry in the run game will be he'll due to his size, but the way Dareus and Abry are playing,,,,

Yea Lewis will be the guy to shut down passing I'd think. Henry has had good luck vs us despite having those 2 big guys. Gotta keep him bottled up

2 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

"Say we were champs"? lol what does that even mean, dumb comment 

I'm sure Jurrell Casey has said plenty. I don't think he brought that out of no where.

Malik had a lot to say about what you guys think of us, those two hung out a ton at the Pro Bowl last year. 

1 hour ago, renndawg37 said:

right...

You think they're talking out of their *** and saying that?

If that's what you want to go with...

I mean I don't blame them, y'all beat us both times. So I'm not sure why you're making a big deal out of it. Why wouldn't they if they beat the team that won the division both times?

Archived