Adopt a Bear - 2018

Sugashane

5 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

It originally started years ago as a weekly recap of our adopted players, people also put there players in there sigs with there stats. That’s about it. 

Thank you!  As I've learned more about line play,  I spend a lot of time watching Hicks anyway, so look forward to this.  If he's good I'll also let him sit up front. 

8 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

It originally started years ago as a weekly recap of our adopted players, people also put there players in there sigs with there stats. That’s about it. 

The new site not having sigs or putting info like stats and quotes really changed things. plus last year it really died out

1 hour ago, SLCbear said:

I got Allen Robinson II !

BEaST !!

Sneaky way to get KMACK SS  ha ! I like it?

I give credit to my wife. We were watching the game and she asked if I still had Hicks. After a second I realized we hadn't done it. So I pounced. lol

• 2 months later...

I just want to update you on our lovely adopted fella Akiem.  He brings joy and energy to our home, and is always willing to help out in a pinch.  The other day we were hanging drywall, and he  wanted to get in there and help so he just yelled at it and it installed itself.  It really makes up for all the food he eats and the time he threw our truck when he was mad at me. 

Enjoy this

24 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

I just want to update you on our lovely adopted fella Akiem.  He brings joy and energy to our home, and is always willing to help out in a pinch.  The other day we were hanging drywall, and he  wanted to get in there and help so he just yelled at it and it installed itself.  It really makes up for all the food he eats and the time he threw our truck when he was mad at me. 

Enjoy this

xD I enjoyed that.

My adopted son Jordan has been less helpful, every time you ask him to go somewhere he heads for the door but usually just walks straight in to the wall and ends up a yard behind where he started.

I love him really.

28 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

Enjoy this

I’m glad he’s found his forever home

Archived