NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

On 3/12/2019 at 6:59 AM, FourThreeMafia said:

Its pretty clear youre just trolling the dude at this point.

He is going off the deep end, but youre clearly just trying to incite him with some of the things youve said.

Dont get me wrong, I dont disagree with all of your points.     Just because the Chiefs look like they are in a great position now doesnt mean they will win a single SB.   Look at the mid 2000's Chargers....everyone assumed they were going to be the team that dethroned the Pats, but didnt really go anywhere notable.

However, claiming the Chiefs are not going to win the SB and that its a lock is nothing more than blind hate and obvious trolling.   

Maybe saying it's a lock was extra pepper to incite an obvious troll. But i sincerely believe KC is in no better position than 12 to 14 other teams to win a SB in the next 5 years. 

I wouldn’t be shocked at the following scenario with the Giants now having pick 17:

Carr for pick 17

Raiders trade 4, 24, and 35 for pick #1 and draft Kyler Murray

Raiders still have picks 17 and 27 in the first round. 

Never say never, very unpredictable Raider off season so far. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I wouldn’t be shocked at the following scenario with the Giants now having pick 17:

Carr for pick 17

Carr and Brown just had a very heartfelt meeting today. The whole showing up at his house was a nice touch. AB is a class act. 

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Carr for pick 17

I love this just because of the insanity of movement. I love when things like this happen

On 2/8/2019 at 3:32 PM, SBLIII said:

interesting thoughts

post-brady pats is a fascinating line of thinking. Who would be the heir there? Would Bill ride off too?

overrates the Chiefs but I'm not surprised by that

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Carr for pick 17

I think that would make me sick.  Carr needs another year with some talent around him before we give up on him.  Plus we have so many holes on defense that using that many picks for one player just isn’t smart, imo.  

Obviously if Murray were to turn into a top QB we would forget about what we traded to get him.

41 minutes ago, daineraider said:

I think that would make me sick.  Carr needs another year with some talent around him before we give up on him.  Plus we have so many holes on defense that using that many picks for one player just isn’t smart, imo.  

Obviously if Murray were to turn into a top QB we would forget about what we traded to get him.

Your only losing pick 35 by trading Carr for a 1st.