NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

9 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Saw a highlight of Carson Wentz on twitter today (#WentzDay apparently). 

The first thought that came into my head is, "So this is what Mitchell Turbisky can look like if he could actually throw the ball accurately"?

Didnt realize 66.6%  (while throwing deep more than any other QB) was inaccurate, silly me.

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Trusucky is arse brah. 

I’d rather Tru with good coaching than Goff (though most wouldn’t). Tru has dangerous athleticism that has basically been a get out of jail free card for the Bears on third down. Give him simplistic throws (which the Bears have been pretty good at) and he’s good.

Edited by Duluther

21 minutes ago, Duluther said:

I’d rather Tru with good coaching than Goff (though most wouldn’t). Tru has dangerous athleticism that has basically been a get out of jail free card for the Bears on third down. Give him simplistic throws (which the Bears have been pretty good at) and he’s good.

You got a first look hand at how Goff destroyed your team with ease my guy. Goff accuracy can’t be coached it’s pretty damm great. 

Cowboys and Dak in talks and he could become one of the highest paid QBs in the league. 

Big mistake imo. Dak is not even on par with the Derek Carrs, Andy Daltons, and Alex Smiths of the world. 

If they lose Zeke in a couple years, his flaws will show even more than they already do. 

9 hours ago, Duluther said:

Simplistic throws?  Throws deep more than any other QB in the NFL?  Doesnt compute

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Cowboys and Dak in talks and he could become one of the highest paid QBs in the league. 

Big mistake imo. Dak is not even on par with the Derek Carrs, Andy Daltons, and Alex Smiths of the world. 

If they lose Zeke in a couple years, his flaws will show even more than they already do. 

Please let this happen.