NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

8 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

FWIW he does cut off some pretty important numbers there in TDs and INTs. 23 TDs more for Rodgers, 15 INTs more for Dalton. Both a huge difference from a quality of play and impact perspective. I imagine you could find a lot of interesting comparisons if you cut of the stats that actually separate the players.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

FWIW he does cut off some pretty important numbers there in TDs and INTs. 23 TDs more for Rodgers, 15 INTs more for Dalton. Both a huge difference from a quality of play and impact perspective. I imagine you could find a lot of interesting comparisons if you cut of the stats that actually separate the players.

i think his argument was that any/a (I don't have any idea what that is tbh) takes into account TDs and ints

1 hour ago, pigsooie5 said:

I think after this season Tarik Cohen will very much be up there with Kamara for this title.

Chicken salad may be the ultimate offensive weapon, but it's really hard to call him a dual threat RB, especially one of the best.  Hes just awesome with the ball in his hands period.  We should give him the ath position designation.

1 hour ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Chicken salad may be the ultimate offensive weapon, but it's really hard to call him a dual threat RB, especially one of the best.  Hes just awesome with the ball in his hands period.  We should give him the ath position designation.

Chicken Salad?

• Like 1

Just now, Daniel said:

It was getting close to lunch.

Plus, he's tripping if he thinks Chicken Salad is a better athlete at the running back position than Turkey Club.

See, I think the way BMT cuts is just too hard to overcome. Such agility.

13 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I believe it's one he gave himself.  But it comes from the old saying "he can turn chicken crap* into chicken salad"

*edited for site rules, use your imagination

That Nick name is worse than Mitch.. My gosh..