NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

Chargers will win the AFCW next year. That team is stacked and most importantly, balanced. Very 2017 Eagles-esque. Not sure they’d win the Super Bowl though, I feel Bellichick out coaches Lynn 9 times outta 10. But perhaps they don’t play the Pats in the playoffs. 

I see Mahomes having a very good career , but it won’t be that of Tom Brady or Peyton Manning where he’s basically 12-4 every season. I see a ton of 8-8 and 10-6 seasons in Chiefs future (and some 12-4’s of course). Team wise, I feel his career will closey follow Brett Favre. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

We were a COIN FLIP away from WINNING. THE. CHAMPIONSHIP this season with our QB and overall core in their first season together. We finally got rid of our bum defensive coordinator. We're getting Landon Collins and there's whispers we're getting Le'Veon Bell. We have the best special teams coach in the league. The Patriots are done. With all of these things considered, you would be SHOCKED if we simply just made the super bowl, in the next SEVEN years?

I call horse****.

4 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

We were a COIN FLIP away from WINNING. THE. CHAMPIONSHIP this season with our QB and overall core in their first season together. We finally got rid of our bum defensive coordinator. We're getting Landon Collins and there's whispers we're getting Le'Veon Bell. We have the best special teams coach in the league. The Patriots are done. With all of these things considered, you would be SHOCKED if we simply just made the super bowl, in the next SEVEN years?

I call horse****.

You need to stop this. You've made several posts with the language. 

27 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

I call horse****.

You are done tbh.

49 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

I call horse****.

Did you mean AFC Championship?

Or did you forget that there was another game after against a team you already loss to?

59 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

We were a COIN FLIP away from WINNING. THE. CHAMPIONSHIP

1. You still had to win the Super Bowl, despite how the Rams played, that's not a given, they'd already beaten you this season there's nothing to say they wouldn't again.
2. Maybe if y'all played defense at all it wouldn't be a problem.

1 hour ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

We're getting Landon Collins and there's whispers we're getting Le'Veon Bell. We have the best special teams coach in the league. The Patriots are done. With all of these things considered, you would be SHOCKED if we simply just made the super bowl, in the next SEVEN years?

You're not getting Collins, there's not a chance in hell you're getting both Collins AND Bell.  C'mon dude, when are we gonna learn that as long as #12 is still playing the Patriots are never done.

Many QBs continue to improve even after their second year, but honestly, there isn't much room for Mahomes to improve further. He'll still likely be on an Elite pace, but that said it's more likely that his stats drop off next season. I do think the Chiefs have a good chance to make the Superbowl* assuming they can put together a semi respectable defense, but your front office has so far shown that they are doing their best do ensure that doesn't happen.

*Edit: originally mistyped as "Playoffs"

Edited by Danger

5 hours ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

You'll be shocked if Kansas City makes the superbowl in the next 7 years?

Everyone is calling me a troll... what about this dude? Webmaster come get your boy

Bet me if youre confident. You wont make the SB anytime soon. Thats a lock.

5 hours ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

I call horse****.

No chance you guys would of scored even if you won the toss. You were shutout at home the entire 1st half. 

It's like people on here dont watch football and havent been tracking data of trends for over 15 years. People still seem to be under the perception of continued progressive trajectory of teams... its very rare. Its why only 1 team has done it for the last 20 years and they needed alot of luck and breaks.  This MVP guy is going to be heartbroken for the next near decade.