NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Saw on twitter that Thielen is only the 3rd player to ever open a season with 4 straight 100 receiving yard days. Joins Isaac Bruce (2004) and Randy Moss (2007). JuJu can match that against Baltimore.

Michael Thomas could match it as well, right? Thomas has been on fire...

30 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Thomas only went for 89 yards against Cleveland.

I stand corrected - I was mostly going off of the hot fire that is Michael Thomas right now, completely missed that he went for 89 on 12 receptions. 

Will Fuller is two games off from this discussion. He's developed into a hell of a WR.

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Jared Goff over the last 13 games: 3726 Passing Yards, 31:6 TD:INT ratio, 11-2 record

Carson Wentz in his 13 games last season: 3296 Yards, 33:7 TD:INT ratio, 11-2 record..

Image result for no one makes me bleed my own blood gif

#1 pick vs #2 pick... can’t go wrong with either 

Where does Brandin Cooks rank among NFL WRs? He's been amazing this year with McVay using his skill-set to full potential. Him and Goff were a little off the first couple of weeks. If not for that, Cooks would probably have another 100 or so yards and at least one more TD.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Where does Brandin Cooks rank among NFL WRs? He's been amazing this year with McVay using his skill-set to full potential. Him and Goff were a little off the first couple of weeks. If not for that, Cooks would probably have another 100 or so yards and at least one more TD.

Cooks is on pace for 106 catches and 1800yds.

Add to that Kupp is on pace for 96 catches and 1300yds. 

Woods is on pace for 96 catches and 1200yds.

Nate Burleson said during the offseason that Cooks could be on the Antonio Brown level in McVay offense. What he is on pace for is what Brown is doing in Pittsburgh.

I think it would be amazing if the Rams end up having (3) 1000yd receivers then add Gurley being a 1000yd rusher and Goff being a 5000yd passer. 

3 hours ago, El ramster said:

I need Wentz to light it up.. Almost getting desperate in my keeper league. Im about to do a Wentz for Goff straight up. 

Probably gonna have to wait a few more weeks until Alshon, Sproles and Ajayi get healthy / up to speed. There's literally 3 viable weapons on Offense and one of those is a Rookie TE. Not to mention the Titans actually play decent Defense.

Wouldn't expect too much this weekend.

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

Cooks is on pace for 106 catches and 1800yds.

Add to that Kupp is on pace for 96 catches and 1300yds. 

Woods is on pace for 96 catches and 1200yds.

Nate Burleson said during the offseason that Cooks could be on the Antonio Brown level in McVay offense. What he is on pace for is what Brown is doing in Pittsburgh.

I think it would be amazing if the Rams end up having (3) 1000yd receivers then add Gurley being a 1000yd rusher and Goff being a 5000yd passer. 

greatest show by surf tbh

17 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Low end top 10 and rising, IMO. I think he's in a similar place ranking wise to Tyreek Hill. In the process of proving to detractors that he can be a lot more than many thought, but it's hard to put him above some of the mid top 10 guys like Michael Thomas, Mike Evans, and Deandre Hopkins, who have outproduced him in recent years, and are still producing on a close enough level this year. Still something like, Brown, Jones, and OBJ at the top, Green, Evans, Hopkins and Thomas in the middle, then Cooks, Hill, and Thielen climbing at the back of the top 10. Such a talent rich position, though, it's still very impressive to be that high up.

Archived