NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

6 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I could live with it. How would they handle the 2022 draft though?

It's hard to say with the timing of the draft being in April. Maybe we see more players return to school than usual.

14 minutes ago, Danger said:

It's hard to say with the timing of the draft being in April. Maybe we see more players return to school than usual.

I could see both, also more players from the 2021 draft stay in school and enter the 2022 draft because of the lockout in 2021. For example if Trevor Lawrence decides to stay in school because of the lockout and enters the 2022 draft which would be determined by a lottery and some good team lucks into him lol.

McNabb named Troy Aikman as a player he was better than. Here is Troy Aikman destroying McNabb on merit in the 2008 NFCCG.

Watch from 20:55 to 22:40

There are probably 100+ plays like this in McNabb's career but these are 2 basic NFL QB TD passes that he butchers in the NFCCG.

13 hours ago, SBLIII said:

I could see both, also more players from the 2021 draft stay in school and enter the 2022 draft because of the lockout in 2021. For example if Trevor Lawrence decides to stay in school because of the lockout and enters the 2022 draft which would be determined by a lottery and some good team lucks into him lol.

He'll make an excellent backup to Patrick Mahomes.

15 hours ago, August4th said:

While I could definitely see things going pretty poorly with CBA negotiations, I'm pretty sure that's what the NFLPA and agents would be recommending to players regardless. Always better to prepare for the worst and then have everything go well, than the reverse.

1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

He'll make an excellent backup to Patrick Mahomes.

You dare speak of the chosen one like this!? Trevor Lawrence is a better CB than any CB the Chiefs have, and Mahomes would be 3rd string behind Lawrence... and Lawrence's hair (he'd bear out Lawrence's nose, by a nose).

NEVER speak this ill of Lawrence again. You have been warned.

• Like 3

These self-righteous national media turds look down on Philadelphians for not worshiping that guy.

Here is another one. What the hell is he doing with the football at 1:54?

That's 7 points in a 5 point loss.

There is no one else to blame for this.

Who are the notable players still looking for a team ?

Tre Boston
  Nick Perry
  Gerald McCoy is closing in
  Morris Claiborne
  Jeremy Parnell
  Cory Liuget
  Muhammad Wilkerson
  Jonathan Cyprien
  Kayvon Webster
   Darren Sproles

others ?

Edited by Shanedorf