NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

16 hours ago, CKS97 said:

Tony Romo is a terrible announcer,

bring back Phil Simms.

You just made my ignore list. 

Not because you have a contrarian opinion, but because anyone who says this is obviously either a troll, or a complete dunce, and either way, welcome to my very exclusive, two person ignore list. 

Random fun fact. The Eagles have never had a 4000 yard passer. Seems surprising given their decent run of modern QBs. Chicago hasn't either, but that's a little more expected. Cutler is the only guy I might have thought would've hit that mark.

Those are the only two teams, though. Jets barely qualify. Though you have to go back to Namath in 67. Brian Sipe is the only Brown to get there. Those two might change soon.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, tom cody said:

Tony Romo is one of the best things to happen with sportscasting. I liked Phil Simms but Tony Romo is a million times better.

Lets be honest here, Phil Simms has been a rambling old man for at least 5 or 6 years

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 1:16 AM, Jakuvious said:

Random fun fact. The Eagles have never had a 4000 yard passer. Seems surprising given their decent run of modern QBs. Chicago hasn't either, but that's a little more expected. Cutler is the only guy I might have thought would've hit that mark.

Those are the only two teams, though. Jets barely qualify. Though you have to go back to Namath in 67. Brian Sipe is the only Brown to get there. Those two might change soon.

Titans haven’t either since they’ve been the Titans.  Warren Moon did with the Oilers in 1990 though

• Like 1