NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

TennesseeWhat do you think it is about your team that JAX finds so hard to overcome, recently, given they are now a pretty elite team?

Two things - 1) Bortles and their OC can’t figure out our defense. Only 16, 3, and 6 points scored by their offense in the last 3 matchups. 2) Mariota uses his legs efficiently and effectively to keep drives going, especially when the game’s on the line.

Dear NFL,

I'd like to officially thank you and the referees association for admitting your error in blowing the whistle dead on the strip sack, fumble recovery, and clear path to the endzone that Myles Garrett had this past Sunday. I mean, I was super angry after the Browns were robbed of a win, but that really makes up for it. We will still accept the loss, because everyone is human at the end of the day, and mistakes happen. Apology accepted.

OldfashionedUnpleasantFalcon-size_restri

P.S.

In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic.

Has anyone heard about or listened to the Odell Beckham interview yet?  Man.

"Is there an issue at QB?"

"Uh, I don't know."

"Are you happy in NY?"

"That's a tough question."

I love ODB, and he's not wrong about Eli, but it makes you wonder why Beckham re-signed in the first place.  Even Moss said it was a bad interview.

50 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

"Uh, I don't know."

"Are you happy in NY?"

I love ODB, and he's not wrong about Eli, but it makes you wonder why Beckham re-signed in the first place.  Even Moss said it was a bad interview.

Sounds like quite a revealing interview 

21 hours ago, iknowcool said:

"Uh, I don't know."

"Are you happy in NY?"

Yea, what makes this dumb is that he JUST signed a 5 year extension the end of August. Not much more than a month later, this? 

I usually support players not being completely beholden to a team when they are under contract, but you can't start this so quickly after a long term commitment.

23 hours ago, iknowcool said:

"Uh, I don't know."

"Are you happy in NY?"

Yeah, why the hell was lil Wayne sitting in on the interview as well? Just strange all around 

On 10/7/2018 at 9:40 AM, iknowcool said:

"Uh, I don't know."

"Are you happy in NY?"

I'll take OBJ on the Ravens every day of the week.

On 07/10/2018 at 5:40 PM, iknowcool said:

"Uh, I don't know."

"Are you happy in NY?"

We’re 1-4 and the offense has been bad for 3 years now. He’s right to feel frustrated. The interview was one of frustration. Dude wants to win. Does he want his cake as well, sure. But dude just wants to win. Do I think these comments helped us? Not really but it doesn’t hurt either 

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Geno Atkins is a future HOF right?

Its hard for me to judge DTs, but he has to be.

I would hope so, but there's only one Bengal in the HOF right now and that's Anthony Munoz.  Willie Anderson and Geno Atkins deserves to be HOFers IMO.

Bengals might need to win a playoff game though for Geno to get more recognition from the HOF committee...

Archived