NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

It's getting old.

At this point, I can only assume you're looking to anger and incite Patriots fans - which is a no-no.

If this is really an issue for you, perhaps you should follow baseball or basketball. We have sub forums for both, so feel free to engage in those areas.

Tks.

- ET

What the hell man. We quarantine the bad posters here. Don't ruin the baseball forum.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

What the hell man. We quarantine the bad posters here. Don't ruin the baseball forum.

You have no authority anywhere to make such a decision. You'll deal with whoever I send your way, and you'll LIKE IT!

Just now, ET80 said:

You have no authority anywhere to make such a decision. You'll deal with whoever I send your way, and you'll LIKE IT!

I'll start posting more here. In the "would you rather have an elite WR/TE" thread, I was this close to replying with "what do you mean when you say elite" and tagging you.

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'll start posting more here. In the "would you rather have an elite WR/TE" thread, I was this close to replying with "what do you mean when you say elite" and tagging you.

*Shrug*

I've dealt with worse.

11 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

what happened to Stephone Anthony... he started off his career promising

I think he peaked the year he was drafted. He never got better than “promising for a rookie”

16 hours ago, CKS97 said:

Will the AFC East ever be a decent division again?

for over  a decade, it has been the worst division in sports history.

why bother? You know New England is gonna winter another joyless meaningless division title because god forbid because their division be intriguing,

seriously, I cannot wait until Brady goes away forever and the NFL will be worth watching.

I know someone willing to discuss this with you for an x amount of money. PM me.