NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

8 hours ago, August4th said:

never in a million years would I thought Ben would still be playing as a quality QB with no serous health issues in his mid to late 30's

the hits he was taking 10 yrs ago..I figured he would be retired by 35

He would be if he still had that line and ran around like a chicken without a head.

Roethlisberger really changed his game to prolong his career. And that line upgrade helped...

• Like 2

People may not realize this, but CBS is currently feuding with direct TV, so CBS is blacked out, which means there are going to be some angry football fans out there come September

• Like 3

That's interesting. Same thing up here in Canada. For a few yrs. my cable company had NFL Sunday ticket with the sports package so for $33 a month I could get any sports game I wanted to watch. 2 yrs. ago they switched the NFL games to a streaming service which I didn't want to get and last year it returned to our cable but we had to pay $200 a year for it. I like football but I'm not paying $200 a year for it. To bad because now I hardly get to see a Colts game. 

10 hours ago, N4L said:

People may not realize this, but CBS is currently feuding with direct TV, so CBS is blacked out, which means there are going to be some angry football fans out there come September

I lost NBC and one of the tiny networks. There are rumors the corporation that owns the rights will block ABC in August. 

2 hours ago, EThrow10 said:

I think Peyton Manning is the best QB of all-time.

Nope. Gotta go with Brady.

2 hours ago, EThrow10 said:

I am not sure what you guys think, I am more of a person who doesn't use to rings to evaluate individual greatness. 

I agree that rings don't really matter when discussing GOAT or legacies for individual players....but Brady is still king regardless of how many rings he has.

12 hours ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Am I crazy to think that JuJu Smith-Schuster could have an all-pro caliber season?

Of course, he's going to need James Washington and other weapons to have a breakout season, but if that happens, I think the sky is the limit for him!

No, I don't think it's totally out of the realm of possibility. JuJu is the real deal.

As a Browns fan I hope it doesn't happen, though. Haha.