NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

18 hours ago, iknowcool said:

What teams would A) be willing to pull the trigger, B) have the ammo to make the move, and C) really benefit the most from it?

Texans have an extra 2nd rounder, a massive need at CB, loads of cap space and Peterson's old bestie in Tyrann Mathieu. 

It's probably wishful thinking, but goodness - that would change the complexity of this defense in such a good way.

I have difficulty believing this is actually happening. Except it's actually happening.

Nathan Peterman has thrown 30 passes this season for 85 yards total. Four of them INT's. QB rating of 16.7

It's like an alternate dimension or something. 

54 minutes ago, FinSting said:

I have difficulty believing this is actually happening. Except it's actually happening.

Nathan Peterman has thrown 30 passes this season for 85 yards total. Four of them INT's. QB rating of 16.7

It's like an alternate dimension or something. 

He has a negative career ANY/A. I legitimately didn't think that possible. Have to go back to like the 70s to find another player that does.

10 hours ago, pwny said:

The Jaguars have lost 21 straight road games outside of the 1pm eastern slot. 4 pm, and prime time road games? Over the last decade, the Jaguars are 0-21.

George W. Bush was still president the last time the Jaguars won a game on the road that wasn’t an early Sunday game.

So what you're trying to tell me...is that the Texans are going to back into a 9-7 playoff berth and Bill O'Brien will be safe.

How DARE you.

20 minutes ago, El ramster said:

LT had 7 TD's thru week 6 in his record breaking season. He also had 5 games were he scored 0. 

Todd has 11.. Let's get it... 

So we're going to compare LT on 5 games compared to Gurley's 6 games because the Chargers had an early bye week?

8 TDs  through 6 games and he actually picked up the pace after game 6. Gurley is on pace to be about 2 TDs short.

LT also had 4 games without TDs (not 5), 2 of which were in those first 6 games.

Archived