NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

That one where he bailed too quickly instead of stepping up. That hurts. I think it can be coached though. Stay in there.

It's to be expected from a 2nd year guy who is working with a HC who isn't that good. Reality is - it's his 11th start as a pro, so I'm expecting growing pains such as this. 

Going into the season, it was mostly about his knee - which seems fine, given the beating he's taking and not missing a snap. I'm now worried about him in terms of said beating he's taking. 

Jonah Williams, Greg Little - hope you like BBQ, Tex Mex, big trucks and great baseball teams, because one of you is heading to Houston.

3 hours ago, skywlker32 said:

So we're going to compare LT on 5 games compared to Gurley's 6 games because the Chargers had an early bye week?

8 TDs  through 6 games and he actually picked up the pace after game 6. Gurley is on pace to be about 2 TDs short.

LT also had 4 games without TDs (not 5), 2 of which were in those first 6 games.

Yeah, LT had some crazy streak where he scored 19 tds in six games. I don't see Gurley doing something like that. On top of that, McVey rest his guys, so if the Rams clinch early, Gurley might not even play in some games. 

Archived