NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

3 hours ago, Ryan_W said:

low amount of stats makes for low reliability

rams have a tougher schedule this year, can't see them beating as many teams with what we saw last Sun

They said in 17! Then they said the same thing last year! Not only that but they said that the locker room would explode with those personalities! Now here we are year 3 hearing the same recycled garbage. 

I think Goff is superior as of right now. Playing without Kupp and Gurley hobbled was impressive.  Also a full year younger. 

Dak flexing on the Giants week 17 when they packed it in and week 1 with 8 touchdowns combined. He deserves to be paid but I'm not crowning him yet. Cooper, Cobb, Gallup, Elliot, Jarwin; Witten great oline.Dak needs to have a career year it's the later round qb effect. 

2 hours ago, Nzd07 said:

Goff has a great arm, but let's be real - his efficiency metrics have been bolstered by those around him. Mcvay, a great line, and a top 5 WR corps. Honest question, what makes Goff better than Stafford or Cousins?

His accuracy is nuts. Cousins said Goff had the best performance he’s ever seen! Yet you couch potatoes acting like he’s Dak or Mitch Trubisky. 

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

All that speed yet he couldn’t tackle Gurley and Anderson when it most mattered. 

All that ______, but ______ couldnt _______ when it mattered most.

Ill let you fill in the blanks, seeing as you guys sucked in a superbowl that you shouldnt have even been a participant in. 

Just now, thebestever6 said:

I think Goff is superior as of right now. Playing without Kupp and Gurley hobbled was impressive.  Also a full year younger. 

Dak flexing on the Giants week 17 when they packed it in and week 1 with 8 touchdowns combined. He deserves to be paid but I'm not crowning him yet. Cooper, Cobb, Gallup, Elliot, Jarwin; Witten great oline.Dak needs to have a career year it's the later round qb effect. 

In 2018 Dak had:

The #28 rated pass blocking OL according to F.O.

The #22 rated pass blocking OL according to PFF

The #32 WR group at getting open (outside of cooper) according to nfl advanced stats

Scott Linehan at Offensive Coordinator

So forgive me if I dont shed a tear if the most stacked team in the NFL lost a player or 2. Let me know when Cole Beasely is his #1 WR and he is throwing to something called a "Geoff Swaim" at TE.

7 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

He deserves to be paid but I'm not crowning him yet

Dak was better than Wentz and Goff their first 25 games. 

Dak was better than Wentz and Goff over the 2018/2019 seasons all games combined.

Dak was worse than them from Atlanta 2017 (Tyron Smith/Dez Bryant very injured, Zeke suspended) until the Cooper trade

He doesnt need to be crowned. He already has a comprable/better resume. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Dak was better than Wentz and Goff their first 25 games. 

Dak was better than Wentz and Goff over the 2018/2019 seasons all games combined.

Dak was worse than them from Atlanta 2017 (Tyron Smith/Dez Bryant very injured, Zeke suspended) until the Cooper trade

He doesnt need to be crowned. He already has a comprable/better resume. 

tedium060617.gif

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:
6 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I speak facts baby boy. We dem boys! 

Dude is so bitter than the Rams sent the Cowboys home lol.

Not even a little bit. I actually kinda like the Rams. And I like Rammy, he makes me laugh.  

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Wentz and Goff wiped their butts with Dak Prescott as passers in 2017-18 in the regular season.

Dak's 91.3 rating in the playoffs does not help his 91.9 rating in the regular season.

Wentz is still 102 and Goff is 99.3.  Reality math says Dak is the worst of the 3 QBs.

Archived