NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Wentz and Goff wiped their butts with Dak Prescott as passers in 2017-18 in the regular season.

Dak's 91.3 rating in the playoffs does not help his 91.9 rating in the regular season.

Wentz is still 102 and Goff is 99.3.  Reality math says Dak is the worst of the 3 QBs.

I mean, I can prove every comment ive said. But theyve all been posted like 400 times.

Just suffice it to say everything I said was 100% accurate and if you are debating it you are wrong. 

And anything that includes Dak starting Falcons '17 he will be worse as I have already said. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I mean, I can prove every comment ive said. But theyve all been posted like 400 times.

Just suffice it to say everything I said was 100% accurate and if you are debating it you are wrong. 

And anything that includes Dak starting Falcons '17 he will be worse as I have already said. 

You start here:

http://pfref.com/tiny/RG3Dz

You then adjust for 2 Dak playoff games at 91.3 rating which gets you somewhere between that and his 91.9 regular season rating.

You also adjust for Goff's 4 playoff games and you get 98.3 (I left out the 2017 playoff game before)

Wentz's 102 + no playoff attempts is still 102.

You can pretend you were right in the past but you were not. If you add in 2016 then you win by pretending that Dak's very good 2016 makes him a better QB than 2 QBs who went the normal route of struggling in year 1 and getting better after that (Dak did the opposite)

24 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

You start here:

You then adjust for 2 Dak playoff games at 91.3 rating which gets you somewhere between that and his 91.9 regular season rating.

You also adjust for Goff's 4 playoff games and you get 98.3 (I left out the 2017 playoff game before)

You can pretend you were right in the past but you were not. If you add in 2016 then you win by pretending that Dak's very good 2016 makes him a better QB than 2 QBs who went the normal route of struggling in year 1 and getting better after that (Dak did the opposite)

You're right, Skippy. But Matts isn't counting 2017. He's trying to be sly with the numbers. It's why I stopped bothering to dissect his posts. Goff and Wentz have clearly been better QBs over the past two years. Dak was clearly better as a rookie. 

25 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

You start here:

http://pf

25 minutes ago, SkippyX said:
37 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You start here:

ref.com/tiny/RG3Dz

Because you are on the reading struggle bus. 

Dak, Goff and Wentz were all pretty similar up until the '17 Falcons game. 

The ONLY way you can make either Wentz or Goff look better than Dak is to influence the numbers to highlight Daks one terrible period (Falcons '17 - Cooper)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now - if you have actually taken the time to get caught up, I will say it again:

EVERYTHING I SAID IN MY POST WAS FACTUALLY CORRECT AND IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE YOU ARE WRONG

As a reminder, what I said:

Dak was better than Wentz and Goff their first 25 games. 

Dak was better than Wentz and Goff over the 2018/2019 seasons all games combined.

Dak was worse than them from Atlanta 2017 (Tyron Smith/Dez Bryant very injured, Zeke suspended) until the Cooper trade

Let me know if you have any more questions.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

You're right, Skippy. But Matts isn't counting 2017. He's trying to be sly with the numbers. It's why I stopped bothering to dissect his posts. Goff and Wentz have clearly been better QBs over the past two years. Dak was clearly better as a rookie. 

Did you find someone that struggles reading as much as you? 

I have readily admitted over and over that starting Falcons '17 that Wentz and Goff surpassed Dak. That lasted until really Cooper. But even the full (all games played) 2018 - now, Dak is better than both players.

7 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

You always lean into it when it's something so stupid it's memeworthy. It's free publicity lol.

Yeah if It was the saints that did this I would’ve been mad for 10 minutes, then done a 180 and set the song as my ringtone 

Archived