NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

7 hours ago, fortdetroit said:

Sounds to me like the offense revolves around Gurley's play then, not Goff's.  

Yeah. Uh huh.

14 hours ago, jrry32 said:

My anecdotal observations tell me that all those analytic guys who say that the running game doesn't matter are full of it. The Rams were a different offense after Gurley's injury. Is he the most valuable player on offense? No. Goff is. But outside of Goff, he is.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

@SkippyX

I guess this one doesnt count for Dak. Even though Zeke was not good the entire game, he did get a ~15-20 yard run with seconds left that put him over 100. I mean, we were already up big and the game was over... but all Zeke amirite? 

Way to be a truck!!

He had a good game today. The parade is Tuesday.

Josh Allen had a 100+ rating in New York today. Does that make Dak's week 1 game look better or worse?

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

He had a good game today. The parade is Tuesday.

Josh Allen had a 100+ rating in New York today. Does that make Dak's week 1 game look better or worse?

Did you see the stat that Dak is #1 in the NFL in passing yards since getting Cooper? 

Or that he is a top 5 QB in key stats since getting a #1 WR?

7p9djtpjokm31.jpg?width=686&auto=webp&s=

Kyler Murray is legit. He’s going to be a great QB in this league for sure. Fitz might decide to play a few more years considering he finally has a legit QB throwing him the ball.

No way this Cardinals team is finishing with a top 10 pick IMO. Quality defense. Good offense that are like energizer bunnies. If our offense (Ravens) wasn’t so good at ball control to buy the defense time to rest, I’m sure they shred late in the game.

4 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Kyler Murray is legit. He’s going to be a great QB in this league for sure. Fitz might decide to play a few more years considering he finally has a legit QB throwing him the ball.

No way this Cardinals team is finishing with a top 10 pick IMO. Quality defense. Good offense that are like energizer bunnies. If our offense (Ravens) wasn’t so good at ball control to buy the defense time to rest, I’m sure they shred late in the game.

I came away with the opposite impression, actually. We blew so many coverages and almost every time he had to make a contested throw it was inaccurate. We let him get away with a lot of bad throws right at DB's today. I wasn't impressed.

So wait... Did Odell seriously rent ad space on the electronic billboards in times square to taunt new York fans? What a tool...

With all the stupid crap he wastes money on (I can't imagine ad space in times square being cheap) I won't be surprised at all if we hear about him being broke a few years after his career is over.

1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

So wait... Did Odell seriously rent ad space on the electronic billboards in times square to taunt new York fans? What a tool...

With all the stupid crap he wastes money on (I can't imagine ad space in times square being cheap) I won't be surprised at all if we hear about him being broke a few years after his career is over.

link?

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@SkippyX

I guess this one doesnt count for Dak. Even though Zeke was not good the entire game, he did get a ~15-20 yard run with seconds left that put him over 100. I mean, we were already up big and the game was over... but all Zeke amirite? 

Way to be a truck!!

Rule is, if you're not facing the best defense in the NFL none of your good games count. At least that's what I've gathered so far from the "Lamar is a RB until proven otherwise" crowd.

Archived